Australia bound

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

hello! well i can't write much now, but I'll give the short story of this past week's adventures! WEll first of all, it was great..lectures were awesome and God is awesome. I have been learning so much and getting to use what I learn while I'm here. It's challenging to be living with 11 other girls in one cabin but God has given me so much grace to be patient! Well last week starting Thursday was pretty tough. We had morning activities at 6am and we ran a relay-race! Well I sprinted to Kevin and reached out to touch him when I was done and so he took off and I fell down HARD on the gravel. I got really scraped up all over my legs arms hands and side. I'm okay now though. The next day I was walking back from lunch and somehow a bee got stuck under my flip flop and so I got a really bad sting on my toe. Then to top it off I was going to supper that evening and I saw a snake! not just ANY snake...a brown snake! (2nd deadliest so I've heard) wow...it was pretty scary! well that was an eventful weekend but we had some good times too..I'll post more later!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alicat,

I loved the slide show! Thanks for keeping us up to date. Australia really is amazingly beautiful! Soak it in!Guess what--we sold our house. We'll be out at the end of the month!Stella's doing great--she's wearing her red sweater since it's gotten chilly. Love, you, Annie

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home