Australia bound

Saturday, October 28, 2006


This week has FLOWN by! It's been really good. I am entering into week 7 here at YWAM island breeze! So a little update...well I joined the Asia team and was really looking forward to going to India and China for a few months, but then the other day one of my leaders, Simon, met with me and another girl (Brittanie) and he told us that he had a dream that both of us were being called to the pacific islands. Well this was really confusing to both of us and so we have been praying about it a lot and we both just are really confused now! So continue to keep us in your prayers! Anyhow, we have had this activity this whole week callled "angels and mortals" and your secret angel pretty much just gives you different things to encourage you throughout the week. My angel gave me candy!! wahoo!! and a couple verses. It's been fun trying to guess who has who. Lectures this week were about the Holy Spirit and having a clear conscience. We did this whole time of confession both outward with everyone there and just alone. It was really good to see what God has done with people who have such a bad past and the transformation that comes with salvation. Well I got a BEAUTIFUL picture of Leah in her soon to be wedding gown! Hmm..last week we went into the city (about 7 of us total) and I bought tons of souvenirs for people! If you have any requests of what you'd like me to bring back let me know! :0) but keep in mind that I am a little short on $! So YWAM is so awesome and I really miss home a lot but I am so glad I'm here. I don't feel like I'm this awesome spiritual leader now that I'm here, but I really am growing a lot. I guess I had the wrong idea about what it would be like...I assumed that I would be pretty much a pastor's wife by the time I got back..but I'm still the same old Alice...just growing a lot too! this is a picture of me with brittanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home